How To Root Android Mobile With Or Without PC
Rooting to the android mobile is to break the security of the android mobile many of the user searching about that how to root the android mobile because many of the android mobile does not run the Application and for to run the Application we need to root the android mobile. By rooting the mobile we can run any application on the mobile. Many of the method available to root the android mobile, but I will share with you very method. I will share with you two methods to root the android mobile one of them is by using the pc/laptop or other one is by using an application on the android mobile.
Note: There are many of the advantages and Disadvantages of rooting the android mobile you can search about this on the google.
1st Method. How to Root Android Mobile With PC/Laptop
By using PC/Laptops we can root the android mobile very easily. Fellow the steps that I given below.
1. First of all Download a Software that link is given below.
Download Super One Click
After downloading the software install it in your PC/laptop.
After installing the Software connect your mobile with PC/Laptop Via USB cable.
Note: Do not Unmount your SD Card after connecting the android mobile with the PC/Laptop.
2. Now go to your android mobile Setting and find the USB Debugging option and enable it. This option available in many of the android mobile in the Developer Option.
3. After this open the Super One Click.exe.Now click on the Universal Tab Screen (For HTC and other android mobile). If you have android mobile then click on the Samsung Capative (if available otherwise use the same setup).
4. Now click on the Root tab and wait for some moment until process is Completed.
When the process is completed then Reboot your phone. Now your android mobile is rooted.
2nd Method. How To Root Android Mobile using an Application
Second method is to root the android mobile by using an application that is called the Kingroot.
You can download this app from the Playstore and also you can download it from the below link that I given.
After downloading and installing fellow the below steps.
1. Open the app King Root.
2. Now Slide Up to open the app completely. Now will see the page like below that is given in screenshot
3. Now first of all connect internet by using mobile data or wifi.Now tap on the Get Now then the rooting process will start . When the rooting process is completed then your mobile will be reboot automatically and now your mobile is rooted completely.
For to unroot the android mobile see the below screenshot and step.
Open the option of the King Root app and Click on the General Setting and at the last you will see an option that is known as Uninstall. Tap on that and your mobile will be unrooted and application will also uninstalled.